Support BioBuilder’s Growth
Help Us Transform STEM Education, One Classroom at a Time
The need for STEM education in today’s educational settings is as great as the need to support its ongoing growth.
To that end, BioBuilder takes a comprehensive approach to the work, with exceptional programming available for students and educators alike. For students, there is the chance to integrate biology and engineering through practical, hands-on lessons and club activities. For educators, there is the vital opportunity for relevant professional development that fosters new methods of teaching designed to engage and inspire the young scientists in their classrooms.
With our work expanding in classrooms across 40 states and 20 countries, the BioBuilder Educational Foundation seeks resources to continue this exciting trajectory of growth. Your support is needed so BioBuilder can continue to expand its unique programming:
- BioBuilderClub: Young innovators and inventors in high schools around the United States combine engineering approaches and scientific know-how to design, build, and test their own project ideas. The only requirement for club members is a healthy dose of curiosity and a good idea to pursue.
- BioBuilder Apprenticeships: An eight-week summer lab-readiness program available for high school students in Boston and Cambridge.
- Professional Development Workshops: A combination of classroom, laboratory, and design activities for science educators, BioBuilder offers three-day workshops that provide participants with ready-to-teach lessons that bring engineering into classrooms, labs, or science clubs.
- Learning Lab: Located in the heart of Kendall Square, the fully equipped, state-of-the-art Learning Lab provides a year-round home for BioBuilder’s expanding work. With three full-time instructors and support staff, the Learning Lab fosters a welcoming, entrepreneurial environment for students, teachers, and community members.
- Scholarship Fund and Capacity Building: Supports the ability for BioBuilder to provide its curricula free of charge, to develop new curricula and lab opportunities, and to expand its outreach and support of STEM teachers in the U.S. and around the world.
Will you join us?
Credit Card / PayPal
Make a secure online donation using your PayPal account, or a major credit/debit card.
Make your check payable to “The BioBuilder Educational Foundation” and mail to:
Natalie Kuldell, President
The BioBuilder Educational Foundation
78 Dalton Road
Newton, MA 02459
The BioBuilder Educational Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible and all proceeds go directly to funding the foundation’s programs and materials.